Inspection of booms upon arrival.
- Inspect upon arrival for freight damage.
- Inspect upon arrival for manufacturer defects.
Uncrate booms upon arrival.
- Do not store booms in shipping material.
- Storing in shipping materials may allow moisture to accumulate, which could cause blistering and dielectric failure.
FIFO (First In, First Out) with inventory.
- Keep boom stock rotated, using oldest boom first.
- Ideally it is best to store booms inside.
- Store booms off the ground.
- Allow for air flow.
- Pallets are good to use.
- Pallets keep booms from sitting in damp conditions.
- Protect from the sun.
- Cover loosely with a tarp to inhibit potential UV damage.
- No need for elaborate storage system.